Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

School Meeting

Yesterday evening was sign up for BSA at Sean's school, of course we had already signed him up but I wanted to go and see what all they had to say.  We got there and they had each table set up for each grade so we had a seat up front on the first grade table....while we were sitting there one of the leaders came up and gave us forms and mentioned that the Tiger Cubs were needing a leader so I got on the phone to John ( I had told him he didn't have to go).  Now he is doing his paperwork to become a leader yay!  I am excited about this :)  A few minutes later Sean's friend walks in----his best friend :)  He was so excited to have Corey joining as well!  The boys were so excited to hear about getting to shoot bb guns and the archery.  Sean has been studying his Tiger Cub book and has learned the motto, pledge, Pledge of Allegiance and the salute and has actually read the book to me!  I feel this is going to be such a fun time for us....

No comments:

Post a Comment